RPG Conversation Editor
Asset Store Link: http://u3d.as/1aZ8
Simple but powerful conversation system for your indie games.
It isn't more complicated than necessary, so you don't need to spend much time learning to use it.
It doesn't matter if you are a newbie or a professional, you will learn how to use it very fast and it will save you time with your dialogues.
Equipped with a wide range of events, you won't need to write a single line of code to trigger actions when a conversation is started or ended or a dialog option is selected.
In addition, due to its simplicity, you can adapt it to your needs without any effort.
⭐ FEATURES ⭐
• Scene View Flow Graphs (2D & 3D mode): Edit your dialogues directly in the Scene View. Just click the gameObject with a conversation to display all the Conversation Flow.
• Conversation Data: Embedded or External in an Asset File : Save memory and time by using the same conversation asset in different gameObjects or just embed the conversation data in a gameObject.
• UIDialog Component for Visual Representation: Use this component to visualize the dialog box data in game.
• Dialogue Preview: A dialog preview will show you how the UIDialog will display the dialog box in game.
• TypewritterText Component: Inherited from UI.Text component, this components also supports filled text and typing sound.
• ConversationTrigger: Start a conversation with no code using a wide range of events like onEnable, OnCollision, OnTrigger, OnTimer, OnClick, etc.
• Full Source Code & Documentation
• Demo Examples with Use Cases
• Easy Setup and Fun to Use
• Great Support: If you need help with something, just contact the support email or forum.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.